What are the ways to make coffee on the go?
- Make quality espresso with the Nanopresso
- Use your NS capsules with the Minipresso NS
- Create fantastic pour-overs with the Cuppamoka
- Brew and drink from the Pipamoka
One of the best things in life is a good cup of coffee. If you’re a coffee enthusiast, then you probably have a coffee maker at home. The problem with traditional drip coffee makers, coffee capsule machines, espresso coffee makers, however, is that they are too big and bulky for traveling. And while you might able to stop by a store for an instant coffee, nothing beats a fresh brewed cup that you made. That why in this blog, we look closer into the ways to make coffee on the go. Keep on reading!
Make Quality Espresso With The Nanopresso
If you’re craving an espresso shot while traveling, your only choice might be to visit a café. But if you’re hiking or camping, doing so can be extremely challenging. Fortunately, you can bring along the Nanopresso, a portable espresso maker from Wacaco! Here’s how you use it:
- Take out the scoop and brush inside the Nanopresso water tank.
- Untwist the portafilter before removing the coffee filter basket.
- Use the scoop to transfer finely ground coffee to the filter basket.
- Tamp the coffee using the bottom of the scoop. There should be 8 grams of coffee.
- Put back the coffee filter basket into the Nanopresso. Screw on the portafilter.
- Pour in boiling water inside the water tank and fill it up to the line. Screw the water tank on the Nanopresso.
- Twist the piston counterclockwise to unlock it.
- With the Nanopresso upside down, start pumping the piston slowly to build pressure.
- Continue pumping the Nanopresso to fully extract to espresso until you don’t feel the resistance from the piston.
- Enjoy your shot of espresso!
Use Your NS Capsules With The Minipresso NS
Coffee capsules are convenient for making coffee on the go because the coffee is already measured for you. Just pop it in the Minipresso and you’re done! Here’s how to do it.
- Unscrew the cup off the Minipresso NS and take out the portafilter.
- Insert the Nespresso capsule into the Minipresso body.
- Screw on the portafilter tightly. This will pierce the capsule.
- Twist off the water tank and fill it with boiling water up to the line.
- Screw on the water tank and unlock the piston.
- Start pumping the Minipresso to fully extract the Nespresso capsule.
- Enjoy your freshly made coffee!
Create Fantastic Pour-overs With The Cuppamoka
Get involved in the coffee-making process with the pour-over method! It gives you more control over each step of making your favorite beverage. Fortunately, you can do it on the go with the Cuppamoka:
- Take off the lid and the collecting pad from the Cuppamoka.
- Twist the filter holder and pull it up from its original position.
- Prepare the paper filter by folding the seams. Then open it into a cone shape.
- Put the paper filter in the filter holder. Pour hot water over the filter to clean it.
- Twist off the filter holder from the Cuppamoka and place it on the collection pad.
- Get rid of the water inside the mug and screw back the filter holder back.
- Scoop 20 grams or 2 ½ scoops of medium ground coffee.
- Pour in 40 ml of hot water in a slow circular motion. Allow the coffee to brew for 25 seconds.
- Add the remaining 260ml of hot water in the same circular pattern.
- Once the coffee has brewed, unscrew the filter holder off and place it into the collecting pad.
- Screw the lid on the Cuppamoka mug and enjoy your coffee.
Brew And Drink From The Pipamoka
Enjoy a unique way of making coffee with the Pipamoka. It uses the vacuum pressure brewing method to make a cup of coffee in just two minutes. To use it:
- Disassemble the Pipamoka and remove the lid, brush, scoop, funnel, and filter basket.
- Take off the lid from the filter basket then place the funnel on top of the basket.
- Add two scoops of your favorite coffee grounds into the filter basket.
- Then take off the funnel from the filter basket and put the lid back.
- Fill up the water chamber with boiling water up to the line.
- Place the filter basket with the coffee in the water chamber and let sink for 40 seconds. Then place the lid back on the water chamber.
- Extract the coffee by turning the mug counterclockwise and the control ring clockwise until the water chamber has fully risen.
- Take off the water chamber from the Pipamoka mug.
- Put on the included lid on the mug and enjoy the coffee.
You will find it beneficial to have a portable coffee maker if you like to travel. Whether you’re camping, lounging at the beach, having a picnic, or going on a boat ride, you’ll get to enjoy your favorite beverage.
If you’re interested in trying out the different ways to make coffee on the go, you can purchase Wacaco’s handheld coffee makers here at Perfect Home! Use these appliances when you’re at home or traveling to get a perfect cup of coffee anytime.